Robotic Process Automation Developer
Submission date: 2018-06-26
- International company
- IT industry
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Sport Card
- Conduct RPA High-Level Assessments
- Develop RPA architecture and solution proposal
- Design, build, test and implement software robotics and process automation in support of business requirements, software and industry best practices
- Design insightful reporting for business process improvement and benefit realization
- Support and drive change management of existing processes
- Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts
- Exposure to a wide variety of technology problems and their solutions and use that to drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance of the team
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture
University degree or studies in progress (Information Technology or similar);
Data analysis/engineering skills using the VB or/and SQL languages;
Experience in the Office 365 (including SharePoint and Workflow functionality);
Good knowledge of English;
Good knowlege of Polish.
G-Force is a leading provider of permanent recruitment and outsourcing services.
Our Clients are global companies from the following sectors: IT & telecommunications, finance & banking, media, business process outsourcing. We are looking for Candidates interested in career development, working in specialist and manager positions located in the Polish market and abroad.
!_OFFER - text1
"We kindly ask you to include in the CV the following clause: I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into a database of G-Force Sp. z o.o., Obrzeżna 5, 02-691 Warsaw in order to present me a offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poź. zm.). I note that I have a right of access to the content of my data and their correction."
Employment agency number: 5464