(Senior) Software Engineer with Embedded Know-How
Nr ref.: IT/SEEKH/K/3963/18
Data dodania: 2018-11-21
- International company
- IT industry
Wynagrodzenie i benefity:
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Multisport cards
- In-house free English classes
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free bike and car parking for all employees
Are you ready to shape the future of the secure identification, authentication, privacy protection and access control technologies? If the answer is yes, apply and join our new Seos Core Team in Krakow!
We, the Global Engineering team, are looking for the most talented engineers, technologists and innovation leaders that would like to join us and help us to build the products and services for the secure physical and logical access control systems in the era of the IoT, Smart Machines, Automatization and Industry 4.0.
- An expert knowledge of C#/.NET development using .NET Framework 4.5+ and .NET Core 2.1+
- Experience in C and assembler for multiple microcontrollers
- Proven experience in C#/.NET based development using .NET Framework 4.5+ and .NET Core 2.1+ (at least C# 6 or higher)
- Solid principles and good practices in TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of low-level aspect of .NET Framework: P/Invoke, CIL code, low level system debugging
- Practical experience in automation of the development process using: Jenkins, Nuget, scripting languages
- Practical experience in writing and optimizing tests, also using mocking frameworks
- Intermediate experience with C++11 or higher
- Knowledge of Python like languages is for 'plus' (e.g. Boo)
- Ability to understand and maintain legacy code, do refactoring using modern frameworks or techniques
- Intermediate experience in multi-platform development: Windows, Linux and Mac
- Experience with development of the secure embedded operating systems in C / assembler
- Knowledge of the security principles in the contactless applications (e.g. contactless payment, electronic passports, secure access control)
- Ability to work effectively in the international teams
- Persistence to get the things done in the agile way
- Creativity, passion for learning, ability to lead with action, to motivate and teach.
- A knowledge of relevant standards, trends and best practices is some of the following fields (among others): antenna design, semiconductors, PCB design, rapid prototyping, testing, characterization, measurement, sensors, electro-mechanical locks, RFID, ISO 7816/14443, ISO15693, NFC, Bluetooth, UWB, cryptography, security evaluation, secure microcontrollers, IoT, M2M, assembler, C/C#/C++, Java, Java Card, Global Platform, EMV, ICAO9303, iOS and/or Android app development, biometrics, AI, convolutional neural networks.
- Knowledge of- and preferably experience with Agile development, Lean Innovation, Design Thinking.
- Accomplished education (degree) with focus on SW engineering, electronics, system engineering, IT security or similar. Alternatively, adequate, provable experience and achievements related to these job requirements could be considered.
- Ability to express yourself clearly, to communicate respectfully, to explain complex issues/problems/products/solutions to the people that are not experts in your field and to create easy-to-understand technical documents in English.
- Ability to use common office
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally (3-5 times per year)
- Legal eligibility to work in the country where you are hired.
G-Force is a leading provider of permanent recruitment and outsourcing services. Our Clients are global companies from the following sectors: IT & telecommunications, finance & banking, media, business process outsourcing. We are looking for Candidates interested in career development, working in specialist and manager positions located on the Polish market and abroad.
Prosimy o umieszczenie w dokumentach aplikacyjnych/w treści e-maila następującej klauzuli:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych i wprowadzenie ich do bazy danych firmy G-Force Sp. z o.o. ul. Obrzeżna 5, 02-691 Warszawa w celu przedstawiania mi ofert zatrudnienia, zgodnie z przepisami ustawy z 29.08.1997 o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poź. zm.). Przyjmuję do wiadomości, że przysługuje mi prawo wglądu do treści moich danych oraz ich poprawiania."
Nr agencji zatrudnienia 5464