Software and Test Engineer
Nr ref.: IT/STE/K/3962/18
Data dodania: 2018-11-21
- International company
- IT industry
Wynagrodzenie i benefity:
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Multisport cards
- In-house free English classes
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free bike and car parking for all employees
On a steep growth curve and already with a significant investment in Krakow, we are looking to hire a Software and Test Engineer to support development and verification of the entire portfolio of products. This position is a blend of a software developer and a test engineer role.
The candidate will be tasked with designing and implementing new tools and frameworks for the testing and validation for the HID solutions. In parallel to the development activities the candidate will execute the tests and produce the evidence of testing campaigns. The candidate will be expected to make strong contributions to feature design; engage with peers in test prototyping, fixture design; and developing test tools, frameworks, and methodologies to deliver best-in-class product solutions. The candidate may work with a number of different technologies and platforms ranging from embedded firmware to mobile applications. This position is for a team player, and will be part of a larger Test Engineering team which validates products from concept through production, working with internal and external customers. An ideal candidate should have open mind set, be flexible, focused on quality and open to switching to different projects. Our culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit. We work in multinational environment so fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
- Should have a strong foundation in software/firmware engineering.
- Should have demonstrated experience in test execution and test specification management.
- Should have knowledge of various test/development methodologies such as BDD, TDD, Acceptance Testing, Unit Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, and Integration Testing.
- Should have demonstrated experience and aptitude for problem solving and debugging.
- Experience with Secure Elements, RFID, NFC, HCE or Bluetooth technologies is a plus
- Working knowledge of cryptography and security practices is a plus.
- Ability to complete design related tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience with Agile Scrum development a plus
G-Force is a leading provider of permanent recruitment and outsourcing services.
Our Clients are global companies from the following sectors: IT & telecommunications, finance & banking, media, business process outsourcing. We are looking for Candidates interested in career development, working in specialist and manager positions located in the Polish market and abroad.
Prosimy o umieszczenie w dokumentach aplikacyjnych/w treści e-maila następującej klauzuli:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych i wprowadzenie ich do bazy danych firmy G-Force Sp. z o.o. ul. Obrzeżna 5, 02-691 Warszawa w celu przedstawiania mi ofert zatrudnienia, zgodnie z przepisami ustawy z 29.08.1997 o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poź. zm.). Przyjmuję do wiadomości, że przysługuje mi prawo wglądu do treści moich danych oraz ich poprawiania."
Nr agencji zatrudnienia 5464